Article Image


Reduce your Taxes by Becoming an Illegal Resident Alien

Written by Subject: TAXES: Federal

 On Becoming  Illegal.     
You'll  love this!
Becoming  Illegal (Actual letter from an Pennsylvania  resident and sent to his Senator)
The  Honorable Arlin Spector
731 Hart  Senate Office Building
Phone   (202) 224 3254

Washington     DC    20510
Dear  Senator Spector ,
As a  native Pennsylvanian and excellent customer  of the Internal Revenue Service , I am  writing to ask for your assistance.  I have  contacted the Department of Homeland Security in  an effort to determine the process for becoming an  illegal alien and they referred me to you.  
My primary  reason for wishing to change my status from U.S.  Citizen to illegal alien stems from the bill which  was recently passed by the Senate and for which  you voted. If my understanding of this bill's  provisions is accurate, as an illegal alien who  has been in the United States  for five  years, all I need to do to become a citizen is to  pay a $2,000 fine and income taxes for three of  the last five years. I know a good deal when I see  one and I am anxious to get the process started  before everyone figures it out..
Simply put,  those of us who have been here legally have had to  pay taxes every year so I'm excited about the  prospect of avoiding two years of taxes in return  for paying a $2,000 fine. Is there any way that I  can apply to be illegal retroactively? This would  yield an excellent result for me and my family  because we paid heavy taxes in 2004 and 2005.  
Additionally,  as an illegal alien I could begin using the local  emergency room as my primary health care provider.  Once I have stopped paying premiums for medical  insurance, my accountant figures I could save  almost $10,000 a year.
Another  benefit in gaining illegal status would be that my  daughter would receive preferential treatment  relative to her law school applications , as well  as 'in-state' tuition rates for many colleges  throughout the  United States  for my  son.
Lastly, I  understand that illegal status would relieve me of  the burden of renewing my driver's license and  making those burdensome car insurance premiums .  This is very important to me given that I still  have college age children driving my car.  
If you would  provide me with an outline of the process to  become illegal (retroactively if possible) and  copies of the necessary forms, I would be most  appreciative. Thank you for your assistance.  
Your Loyal  Constituent, (hoping to reach 'illegal alien'  status rather than just a bonafide citizen of the  USA)
Dr.________ _.  __________
Wayne, Pa.
Get your  Forms (NOW)!!
Call your  Internal Revenue Service at 1-800-289-1040..  

1 Comments in Response to

Comment by Hawkeye
Entered on:

Arlin Spector is Communist.
The sad part is the people that voted for him will vote for him say`s "Diebold"