Welcome to the second part of Tim and John's economic update from the craziest week in finance history. The first part is on Tim's other channel: Change the News. There is a link to that episode in the pinned comment.
Now, watch as CFP Tim Picciott and world economic historian John Sneisen discuss the following events in world financial news:
* Parallels to the Great Depression
* Government overreach and infringing on individual's rights
* Donald Trump's position reversals
* Germany printing money
* The Fed buying immunity bond market
* Nationalization of pension funds
* Rising unemployment
* Senators & government officials selling stocks
* Stimulus around the world
* and more...