30 More Ways to Die From a Heart Attack According to "Experts" and "Media"• By Corey Lynn and The Sharp Edge
These so-called "experts" are working at "the speed of science" to come up with every excuse under the sun, other than the most obvious reason, for the rise in fatal heart conditions. Here are 30 of the most absurd excuses we've found.
Climate change is the cause of all our problems! Don't ask any pesky questions about how the experimental gene therapy could cause heart attacks. Just "trust the science" or you're a climate denier!
1) Climate change affects heart health
2) New 'highly reactive' chemical in Earth's atmosphere triggering heart diseases and (of course) contributing to global warming
Hot weather, cold weather, solar storms, daylight savings… it doesn't matter. For every season, there is a reason for the rise in fatalities (other than the Covid injection of course!) Did you know there is a "stroke season"? Well, that's what the "experts" say, so it must be true.
3) Hotter nights and increased risk of death from heart disease
4) Millions at risk from humid weather
5) Cold weather can cause blood clots and heart attacks
6) Shoveling snow could cause sudden death
7) Solar storms causing thousands of heart-related deaths each year
8) Daylight savings may increase chance of heart disease, strokes