- Due Diligence
- Love Bus Liberty Tour
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Paws for thought: Cat Orville was turned into a helicopter by his artist owner Bart Jansen, pictured right after he was run over by a car
3 Comments in Response to Cats away! Artist turns his dead pet into flying helicopter after it is killed by a car
Kewl as shit. Perhaps some day we will have Nobama drones like this - that would make shooting them down a lot of fun
Sure hope this guy doesn't live in New Jersey. His cat might get fined for not buckling up.
Oh, the insanity of humanity! And, the inhumanity of that insanity! Oh well. Have a nice flight, kitty.