Last week, Tucker Carlson of FOX NEWS, the most astute and rational talk show host on television along with Laura Ingraham, straight-talked his way into hot water by reporting truthful realities facing our nation as to immigration.
He said something like, "We're importing poor, uneducated, diseased and unwashed illegal aliens by the hundreds of thousands…." Of course, what he said stands true, but it's horribly non-politically correct.
In this politically correct day and age, you can't tell the truth. You must be politically correct, i.e., totally fabricate a new reality rather than offer the facts. What is affirmative action? Helps people gain a good job. Real answer: giving incompetent and totally unqualified individuals because of the color of their skin---a job alongside those who acquired an education and skills to perform a competent job. In the end, the qualified employees must cover for and do twice the work for the affirmative action person. I've seen it personally.
The new U.S. House of Representatives member, Alexandria-Ocasio Cortez, fits the affirmative-action profile perfectly. Each time she opens her mouth, she lacks any comprehension of what's she's saying. To put it bluntly, she's an "air-head." Pretty face, but no light on in the lighthouse. Great rowboat, but no oars in the water. Nice ladder, but she's stuck on the bottom rung. Nice toothy smile, but no substance behind it. You can only imagine the intelligence of the voters who voted her into office.
Last week, during the Christmas season, feminists complained about the 1949 song "Baby It's Cold Outside." The handsome and late Ricardo Montalban sang with his girlfriend Esther Williams about staying inside the apartment on a cold winter's night. The affirmative action-PC folks called it, chauvinistic, sexually overpowering the woman, misogynistic, attempted rape and just about everything but the term "racist" which minorities in America call all white people. Radio station DJ's banned it on their shows until millions of American men and women demanded it be played.
Losing the Foundation of America's Culture
In view of the lunacy of the PC crowd to remove "Baby it's Cold Outside" from holiday playlists, let's not stop there. Someone gave me a list of all the songs we should ban for being non-PC. The Snowflakes had better consider these "horrific" tunes:
1. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus: subjects minors to softcore porn
2. The Christmas Song: Open fire? Pollution of the air! Folks dressed up like Eskimos? Cultural appropriation.
3. Holly Jolly Christmas: Kiss her once for me? Unwanted advances.
4. White Christmas? Racist, racist, racist!
5. Santa Claus is Coming to Town: Sees you when you're sleeping? Knows when you're awake? Peeping Tom. Stalker. Creepy guy in red suit!
6. Most Wonderful Time of the Year: Everyone telling you be of good cheer? Forced to hide depression!
7. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: Bullying. Unfair treatment by peers.
8. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas: Forced gender-specific gifts: dolls for Janice and Jen and boots and pistols for Barney and Ben
9. Santa Baby: Gold digger, blackmail. Aggressive woman!
10. Frosty the Snowman: Sexist. Why not a snow woman?
11. Do You Hear What I Hear: Disregard for the hearing impaired.
12. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas: Make the yuletide Gay? Wow, just wow! How about transgender equivalency? How about non-gendered folks?
13. Jingle Bell Rock: Giddy up jingle horse, pick up your feet: Animal abuse!
14. Mistletoe and Holly: Overeating, folks stealing a kiss or two? How did this song ever get released?!
15. Winter Wonderland: Parson Brown demanding they get married…moral bullying.
16. Grandma got run over by a reindeer: Elder abuse.
Can anyone tell me what's going to happen when we multiculturalize our entire society into a mega-soup of cultures who hate Christmas? Muslims, Hindus, Kwanzaa, atheists, agnostics, sceptics and more! Demand we abolish our rituals? Force us into courts to defend our culture? Vote away our liberties because we're all racist scoundrels?
It's going to be interesting to see the transformation and deformation of our society as we import the rest of the world into our midst.
-- Frosty Wooldridge
Population-Immigration-Environmental specialist: speaker at colleges, civic clubs, high schools and conferences
Facebook: Frosty Wooldridge
Facebook Adventure Page: How to Live a Life of Adventure: The Art of Exploring the World
Six continent world bicycle traveler
Adventure book: How to Live a Life of Adventure: The Art of Exploring the World
Frosty Wooldridge, six continent world bicycle traveler, Astoria, Oregon to Bar Harbor, Maine, 4,100 miles, 13 states, Canada, summer 2017, 100,000 feet of climbing: