Fox News has dropped its legal analyst Andrew Napolitano after a male producer accused him of sexually harassing him.
John Fawcett, who works on the Kudlow show hosted by Larry Kudlow on Fox Business Network, is suing the network claiming he was sexually harassed by Napolitano who he claims stroked his arm and made suggestive comments while they were on an elevator together.
Fawcett also claims in his lawsuit, filed in state Supreme Court in Manhattan, that 'sexual harassment, sex discrimination, and racial discrimination are still tolerated at Fox.'
On Monday, Napolitano was fired in the wake of the allegations becoming public.
Fox News confirmed they'd let the business analyst go after an internal investigation.
'Upon first learning of John Fawcett's allegations against Judge Andrew Napolitano, Fox News Media immediately investigated the claims and addressed the matter with both parties,' the networks said in a statement Monday.
'The network and Judge Napolitano have since parted ways.
'We take all allegations of misconduct seriously, are committed to providing a safe, transparent, and collaborative workplace environment for all our employees and took immediate, appropriate action.'
Fawcett, 27, was hired to work at Fox in March 2019. Prior to starting at the network he had worked as Assistant Campaign Manager in Congress, according to his LinkedIn page.
Fawcett said he was in an elevator with Fox personality Napolitano later that year when Napolitano stroked his arm and made suggestive comments.
'Even though the two had never met previously, Judge Napolitano stood awkwardly close to the plaintiff, started stroking his arm, and asked who the plaintiff worked for,' the lawsuit states.