This article will review the following:
* COVID-19 potential deaths due to re-opening universities
* Financial risks by sticking with online classes and bankruptcies
* Online education and excessive tuition already put 50% of US Universities at risk of bankruptcy and now COVID-19 will accelerate shifting to online and popping the tuition financial bubble
* Taiwan's College Campus safety protocols
* Predictions and Suggestions about the future of education
In Nature, researchers analyzed data from the United Kingdom's National Health Service on 17,278,392 adults who were tracked for three months. The COVID-19 mortality risk for those aged 18-39 is 0.06% in the UK.