FREEDOM FORUM: Discussion

Make a Comment

Comments in Response

Comment by Craig Stritar
Entered on:

Thank you for your patience and generosity with a (at the time) young activist. You even took the time to help me on my first job search after college. Your positive influence will continue to ripple throughout the world long after your passing, but I will still miss you. Wish this message was not postmortem. Time is indeed fleeting as we pass through. Rest in peace, Powell.-Craig Stritar

Comment by Mike Brosnahan
Entered on:

My condolences to his Family. I always admired Powell's passion for freedom and truth. He will be missed by all who love freedom.

Comment by Donna Hancock
Entered on:

Sent from an acquaintance of Powell... "Powell was a frequent contributor to a number of online gardening forums, with the user name "Fascist Nation". His knowledgeable comments and insights will be missed. Rest in peace, Powell." ~Gary Vankirk

Comment by Ernest Hancock
Entered on:

Today from the podium at the Libertarian Party National Convention, Powell Gammill was memorialized for his efforts and accomplishments for liberty. I am still processing this information and will have plenty to say once I get back and have access to my computer. Powell is here with his friends in Orlando... allow us to say good bye before we let him go. Ernie

Comment by
Entered on:

I considered Powell a friend. He had a tremendous knowledge of fruiting plants and his expertise will be missed. I shared many of his feelings on politics and I admired his willingness and ability to do something. People need to do more of their own thinking so power brokers don't have total control.

Comment by David McElroy
Entered on:

I was shocked to read of his passing. I was only marginally acquainted with Powell, but I will always remember the time we were the only two people to show up and protest the UN's encroachments. We had a nice conversation.

Comment by Morpheus Titania
Entered on:

Powell Great to know you and everything you brought to the Freedomsphoenix.com staff meetings. I had the pleasure to video you once. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptdUL77CTrY Keep on rocking the free world!

Comment by Michael Shoen
Entered on:

Thank you Powell for caring about freedom and for opposing tyrants, with intelligence, patience and humor. Respect and Peace.

Comment by Ed Vallejo
Entered on:

Photos from the Memorial and Reception can be viewed at: https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/198185-2016-06-06-goodbye-powell-we-will-miss-you-greatly.htm Ed

Make a Comment