FREEDOM FORUM: Discussion

Make a Comment

Comments in Response

Comment by Gene Kernan
Entered on:

Damn clever!  Now (at least in Frisco), when people hear "shadow government", they'll think of this instead of the PTB. 

Comment by PureTrust
Entered on:

I have seen more than one group like this. There might be dozens. Many of them stem from the work done by Eric Madsen of http://www.teamlaw.net/.

My question is, which of these is the REAL, LEGITIMATE, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA government? Or are they all? If they do take over, are they going to fight each other? Or will they combine somehow?

They better have some good, evident, legal arguments ion their side for when Corp D.C. comes after them.

Comment by Tom W.
Entered on:

PureTrust - there are many competing jurisdictions in the current form of government, for example states and federal governments battle for power. Cities and Counties battle for power in overlapping jurisdictions. These jurisdictions battle for power in the courts they don't shoot it out in the streets. I think it will be similar for these various groups. Who ever has the best lawful arguments will win and gain the support of the people if they do ever gain the support of the people. Most if not all of these groups will fail and break apart. If any one of them begins to gain traction, it will be quick and will be immediately obvious which one was selected by the people.

Make a Comment