- Love Bus Liberty Tour
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A case about the City of Phoenix giving Developers many millions,... again and again and again.
(For other activists around the country dealing with these massive Corporate Welfare Projects, here are some tools)
But this January 2009 decision doesn't matter to the thieves.
So we're off to the Arizona Supreme Court where the Chairman of the Arizona Libertarian Party, Michael Kielsky (also an attorney), filed an Amicus Brief in support of Arizona Constitution's prohibition against such FASCIST behaivor.